Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 23 & 24 - Sept. 30 & Oct. 1

Can you believe that it is October already? Less than 3 months and it is Christmas. OMG. Yesterday was a very busy day and with meetings up to 600pm. I was wiped when I got home and ate some dinner and then headed to bed very early. Tomorrow is an early day as I will be training with Joseph at 6am. I was asking Joseph a little about himself and he told me that he has been involved in athletics since he was quite young and has been a personal trainer for almost 5 years. All I can say is that he really knows his stuff. This morning I weighed myself and I have lost 12 pounds since I started my journey on September 8. I can feel it in my cloths and I am starting to get my girlish figure back. Well it is the early stages but I can see and feel it.

I like to eat out sometimes and you can too but you have to be careful. Avoid carbs like pasta because you know in a restaurant that they always give you huge portions and you know if it is in front of you, you will eat it. As I reported earlier I like Jack Astor's for the kids but I like it for myself as well. When I go I order a steak and steamed broccoli and some mushrooms. You can ask to have the veggies steamed with no butter...a little lemon on the broccoli. Have a salad with the dressing on the side and ask for a vinagarette dressing and not a cream based dressing. You can always order fish or chicken as well.

The following restaurants have good options when you are watching your weight:

Applebee’s
Arby's
Boston Pizza
Burger King
Dairy Queen
Denny's
Harvey's
Houston's
The Keg
Kelsey's
KFC
McDonalds
Montana's
Mr.Sub
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse
Pizza Hut
Quiznos
Red Lobster
Subway
Swiss Chalet
Taco Bell
Tim Horton's
Wendy's

Remember when you go to these restaurants that you should be leaving out all the fixings. Keep the food simple and basic.

That's all for now.

Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.