Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 25 - Oct. 2

Started my day at 515am this morning and met Joseph to start my training session. We worked out like we usually do but today Joseph concentrated on some different stretching exercises. Joseph says that when we work out our muscles contract and when we stretch the muscles ellongate and blood flow is easier. Today Joseph had me pushing back during the streching and when I did we could push the arm or leg even further into the stretch. And you know what...I can really feel it tonight. Also, he has had me using the elipticle going forward and now he is throwing backwards into the mix. I don't know if I am coming or going...and that's the truth.

I am not going to go on to much tonight but will be discussing the benefits of exercise in my next blog and believe me there are plenty of benefits.

Tomorrow I am going to an aquafit class at 900am. I love the water and it is gentle on my knees.

Have a great evening.

Betty

1 comment:

kim said...

Great stuff Betty - is the veggie drink your homemade blend?