Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 38, 39, 40 - Oct. 16, 17, 18

On Friday's workout Joseph had be do 55 bicep curls. 55 is what I think was the number as he kept going 53, 53 and 1/2, etc. etc. I could not believe that I really did that many but I was pretty proud of myself. I did get my heart rate monitor and I will start using it on Tuesday when I do my next workout on my Gazelle. My training heart reate should be between 141-155 and my resting heart rate should be 99. Joseph figured this out based on my height and weight.

Saturday I did Aquafit with my sister and the instructor, Sophia, was really working out the abs. Both my sister Patty and I were really feeling it at the end. We then had a nice sit in the whirlpool for our weary muscles. I went with my friends Nancy and Liz to the movies last night and we saw " The Invention of Lying" and it was pretty funny. We then went to our favorite restaurant Thyme 4 and had a nice dinner and good conversations.

I saw Joseph on Saturday while I was waiting for my sister and he asked me to bring in my little pillow. I need this to do crunches and situps as I get dizzy when my head is flat to the ground. So I do know that tomorrow will be crunch day. I should be pretty sore tomorrow night.

I am going to continue with practical weight loss tips:

5) Stay away from diet pills. They rob your body of important nutriends, water and carbohydrates.
6) Try to eat several smaller meals throughout the day. Consider it "grazing".
7) Avoid late night eating. ( I do not eat after 8pm )
8) Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water keeps your kidneys and bowels working efficiently. ( I drink 2 litres per day )

That's it for the night.

Betty

No comments: