Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 30 - Oct. 7

I was on the road today but I brought my lunch with me. I used to go across the street and grab a sandwich or a piece of lasagna or something just as undesirable for my nutrition. That is not to say that you can not have a bought lunch now and then but you have to watch what you buy. If you are going to have a hamburger do not have the fries and the pop. Everything in moderation.

A quick tip for mashed potatoes. I you want the same consistency use boiled cauliflower with a little milk and margarine. If you want to use potatoes I like to put mustard in my mashed potatoes with a little milk to kick up the taste. Another way is to mash up beets and potatoes together.

I worked out with Joseph this morning and did I|ever get to sweating. I still feel the some pain every evening after a workout session with Joseph but the pain is not as bad as it used to be. Today Joseph had me on the 1/2 moon where I had to keep myself balanced. I have to say that I have come a long way with that particular exercise. I used to fall off almost immediately but now I can stay on pretty long. Joseph says he is working my core and balance with the 1/2 moon and I can see the difference.

Lets continue on with the major benefits of fitness and exercise:

11) Reduces triglyceride level.
12) Helps regulate and improve blood pressure levels.
13) Improves coordination and balance.
14) Improves sexual desire and performance. (my favorite reason)
15) Increases bone density and wards off osteoporosis.

Thats all for tonight.

Betty

No comments: