Sunday, October 4, 2009

DAY 26 & 27 - Oct. 3 & 4

I can not believe that I have been on my journey almost 4 weeks. I am totally back into the swing of things with exercising and eating right.

I make sure that I have the right foods in the house and I prepare some dishes ahead of time so that I am not tempted to eat out and eat bad.

Yesterday I went to Aquafit at Goodlife and boy did the instructor give us a really good work out. She tended to work the lower half more than the upper half of the body and I know because I could really feel it later in the day and today when I woke up.

I had to move my workout with Joseph from tomorrow morning to Saturday due to business. It works out well for me because I was not going to be able to go to auqufit on Saturday because I am volunteering at the daily bread food bank from 10am to 1pm.

I received a booklet from Goodlife and there is some really good information in it. One section talks about the "major benefits of fitness and exercise". There are really good points and I am going to share about 5 per posting with you.

1) Improves and strengthens the immune system.
2) Gives you the energy to carry out your daily life.
3) Reduces stress and tension
4) Helps relieve pain, especially from headaches.
5) Reduces the sympton of jet lag. (this really works for me because I love to travel and many of my trips are long haul)

That's all for tonight.

Keep well

Betty

No comments: