Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 31 & 32 - Oct. 8 & 9

It has been a particularity stressful couple of days and work has taken over my life. But the long weekend is here and I am going to relax before I have to dive back into it first thing Tuesday morning. I am volunteering at the daily bread food bank tomorrow with a group of coworkers. This is a charity that is close to my heart. I work hard to raise food and funds for the DBFB each Easter and Thanksgiving and I donate money to them every pay cheque. This year in particular they are struggling because people that used to donate are now getting assistance from the DBFB. So if you have not already please give food to the food bank nearest you. My offices raised food and funds that works out to about 400lbs. of food for Thanksgiving.

I am going to workout with Joseph tomorrow morning and boy do I need it. I know that I will get rid of my stress, that`s for sure.

We will continue the major benefits of fitness and exercise:

16) Improves respiratory functions.
17) Increases body`s ability to ward off certain cancers
18) Reduces the chance of premature death.
19) Increases mental alertness (I need this for sure)
20) Enhances ability to relax.

I may not post for a couple of days so have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Betty

No comments: