Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 36 - Oct. 14

Today I worked out with Joseph and he really worked out my arms. My back was hurting a bit more this afternoon but I have been doing some stretches that I learnt from Joseph and it is helping. Joseph wants me to work on my cardiovascular system to increase my heart rate. I will start using my Gazelle again and I was told to buy a heart monitor to track my heart rate. Joseph said not to spend anymore that $35.00-40.00. I will also take aquatics with my sister on saturdays.

I am starting to feel stronger and I am getting muscles. It is nice to see my bicep pointing up instead of drooping down. And it is so true, no pain, no gain. I can not believe how I hurt when I am working out but then the streching comes, aawww the stretching. Seriously, it is my favorite part of the whole workout. Just kidding....Joseph reads this so I have to be careful what I say. lol.

Here are the final 4 points of the major benefits of fitness and exercise:

26 Develops a strong back for straight posture. (I can attest to this)
27 Reduces "sick days".
28 May increase the length of your life.
29 Overall - improves the quality of life.

Tomorrow I will start to discuss practical weight loss tips.

Have a good night.

Betty

No comments: