Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 7 - Sept. 14

Today was a rough day. Joseph really worked me out...to the point of nausea. Just kidding my vertigo kicked in and I was having some nausea when I had to lay on my back. Prior to that I was doing pretty good. Nausea stayed with me for a little while and then it went away. I am going to try aquatics tomorrow morning and I can sleep in until 545am. What a treat. I like swimming and it is going to be a great way to breakup the training sessions and keep my knees from hurting.

Today I am going to speak about condiments. You can have upto 3 per day.
The following are condiments that you can have:

1 tbsp - Barbecue Sauce
1/4 tsp - Bohio Adobe Lite
1/4 tsp - Bohio Sazon Lite
1 tbsp - Capers
1 tbsp - Lite Chocolate Syrup
1 tbsp - Cocktail Sauce
1 tbsp - Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer, any flavour, Fat Free
1 tsp - Coffe Mate Powdered Creamer, any flavoir, Fat Free
1 tbsp - Cool Whip Fat Free
1 tsp - Cornmeal
1tsp - Cornstarch
1 tbsp - Cream Cheese, Fat Free and Ultra Low Fat
1 tsp - Curry Sauce
1/2 cup - Gelatin (Jelly Powder) Sugar Free
1 tbsp - Half & Half - Fat Free
1 tbsp - Horseradish
1 tsp - Honey
1 tsp - Hot Sauce
5 sprays - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
1/4 cup - Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
1 tbsp - Jam, sugar free
1 tbsp - Ketchup
1 tbsp - Lemon or Lime Sauce
1 tbsp - Maple Syrup, Sugar-free
1 tsp - Marmite
1 tsp - Mustard
1 tbsp - Pimentos
1 tbsp - Salad Dressing, Fat Free, Any Variety, less tht 175mh sodium per tbsp
1 tsp - Salsa Lizano
1 tbsp - Salsa
1 - Serrano Pepper
1 tsp - Sofrito
1 tbsp - Sour Cream - Fat Free or Lite
1 tbsp - Soy Sauce - Low Sodium
1 tsp - Sugar - Regular, White or Brown
1 tbsp - Teriyaki Sauce - Low Sodium
1 tbsp - Vinegar
In addition to 3 condiments per day you may also use:
3 packets per day - Artificial Sweetner
3 pieces per day - Sugarless hard candy or gum

Tomorrow I will talk about starches.

Talk soon

Betty

No comments: