Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 15 - Sept. 22

Welcome to the first day of fall. Can you believe it was summer just yesterday. But it looks like we may continue to see this nice summer weather for a little while.

Today I was at one of my offices and I was very good. I brought my snacks and my lunch. I never used to do that before and sometimes I would get something fast or sometimes I would go hungry. Neither of these two scenarios work so now I make sure that I pack a lunch everyday. You can not lose weight unless you watch what you eat. Oh, and you must exercise...I can not say that enough. That is why I am combining the workouts with Joseph and the swimming with my sister along with a new food regime.

Today we will talk about dairy. You can have upto 2 dairy per day. Sometimes I use mine with coffee if I have a cup in the morning.

Here is the list:

2 oz. part-skim, light, reduced-fat, low-sodium cheese
8 oz. lactaid, fat-free, skim, semi skim milk
8 oz. plain, nonfat or low-fat, fortified with calcium and vitamin D soya (soy) milk
8 oz. light, artificially sweetened, any flavour, plain, nonfat yogurt

Tomorrow we are going to discuss beverages including alcoholic beverages. I keep the best for last.

I am going to watch the biggest loser tonight (a favourite of mine)and I have a 600am workout tomorrow morning with Joseph. So it will be an early night.

Have a good night.

Betty