Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DAY 1 - Sept. 8

Well the summer is over and I am officially starting a new journey. I have been wanting to do this for the past year but with the same foot broken twice it was pretty hard to start. Well I have been told that I am physically fit to start by my doctor (very important) and today I started at Good Life Fitness and began working with my trainer Joseph. Am I sore tonight in places I forgot I had...well yes I am. But I am also mentally ready and that is why I decided to share my experience on this blog. I will post pictures from now until I hit my target which I will know when I get there...it will be a lot of work though. I will share diet tips and recipes and I would love to get recipes from people out there going through the same thing. I will try to answer questions but I am not a professional so it will just be based on my personal knowledge and many years of watching calories. I am not sharing this as a diet forum but as a start to a new way of living. I hope you get something from it and I hope you can help me as much as I can help you.

I still plan on living and enjoying life to the fullest but I will be working hard to make my new lifestyle work. I will have a food journal on the blog and it is not so much about counting calories as it is eating the right foods. So please review and maybe you can get something from it.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Betty

No comments: