Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 115, 116, 117 - Jan. 1, 2 ,3

Here I am starting my blog for 2010. I can not believe that a new year is alreay upon us but is surely is.

Nancy, Cynthia and I had a really lovely New Years eve, Great food, great conversation, funny movie and then champagne at midnight. The next morning we got up and had some coffee, champagne and orange juice and a really nice breakfast. It was a great way to bring in 2010.

Now I am getting my mind and body back on the game. The holidays are over and I am starting the year right. I went out to Sear's today to get my new NordicTrack treadmill. Got a really great deal...regular $2,000.00 for $999.00. Can't do better than that. I have a Gazelle Edge if anyone wants it...you just have to pick it up and it is yours. I need to make room for my new treadmill.

I followed all of Josephs suggestions and made sure that the treadmill I got did everything it should and had all the right running parts. The salesman knew his stuff and walked me through everything. It will be delivered and setup sometime by the end of this week.

Now is the time to get started are your program. Only 150 days to bikini weather. I'll be ready, will you?

That's all for tonight. Next blog we will talk about flexibility and my favorite thing about my workout...stretching.

Have a great night.

Betty

No comments: