Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 - Jan. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Betty back on line. It has been a pretty busy week and I have 4 days in a row when I have to get up at 500am.

I got some upsetting news this week that my trainer Joseph has to go away in a month. I am hoping it is only an LOA and he will be back but he won't know until tomorrow. He has recommended another fellow, Chris P., to take over while he is gone but I don't know if Chris wants the 600am shift and I have yet to meet him. It will be hard because Joseph and I work well together and he gets my quirky sense of humour. I will keep you informed when I have the info.

Tomorrow I go for my official weighin and measurements. Today Joseph put me through a last chance workout (for those "Biggest Loser" fans) and I am so feeling it right now. I will post my results on my next blog, wish me luck.

I got my new NordicTrack on Saturday. It is an A2550 Pro series and it is huge. It has capacity for 12 miles per hour and an incline of 10%. I can run it manually or program in everything I want it to do. It has an EKG heart monitor, stereo sound system that I can hook my IPOD up to. I can also attach to my laptop and track my progress. It has many more options but I am just getting them all sorted out.

I paid extra to have it delivered and set up and it was so worth it. Pay the money and have it set up right and balanced properly. Plus I would have need at least a couple of people to just get it upstairs, never mind set it up. OY!

My friend Tina asked for the poster of the stretches and when I have my scanner up I will scan and add to the blog.

This past weekend I made a hamburger stew and I am going to post the recipe tonight. It is nonfat and full of veggies.

That's it for tonight.

Betty

No comments: