Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 113 & 114 - Dec. 30 & 31

Well here we are...on the verge of a new year...2010. Remember 2000 and all the people that thought the world was going to end and planes were going to fall out of the sky. Well we are still here and we are still going strong.

I already had a call from my friends Tina and Mark at 1150am this morning to wish me a happy new year. The are celebrating in Hanoi and it was 10 minutes to midnight there. They were keeping it cool as they have an early plane tomorrow as they are now heading back to the US to live again. I know it will be a culture shock for them for the first while but there will settle back in again. I will actually be seeing Tina on the 6th when she comes in to see her family. I am really looking forward to it as I have not seen her since China. Now that was a workout...we just kept moving but we saw everything that we wanted to. If you want to read their final blog in Xiamen then you can access from my blog.

Speaking of work outs...I have seen Joseph twice this week and I really am back on track. The back is 95% better and I am getting back into my routine with him again. I would totally advise anyone to get a personal trainer. It is amazing how they push you to endurances that you did not know that you had. And they make sure that you are doing everything correctly so that you do not hurt yourself. This is the best thing that I have ever done and Joseph pushes me to limits that I would not push myself...I know this about me and I now have so much more energy and strength. And I like it...really I do.

The new year is coming and this is the time that you make those New Years resolution. Trust me when I say that personal training in the way to go. If you join Goodlife they have a 2 week program you can start with that gives you 6 training sessions...try it...you'll like it and then you can sign up for more sessions. I highly recommend this. It is what I did and I am so very happy.

So make that resolution and keep it. I would be happy to answer any questions that you have. It is the first right step.

Tonight my friends Cynthia and Nancy are coming over for the evening and we are going to ring in the new year together. I would like to wish everyone a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year.

Talk to you next year.

Betty.

No comments: