Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 128, 129 - Jan. 14, 15

Happy Saturday everyone.

I went on Thursday morning and I got weighed and measured. Since I started keeping track of my weight I am down 18 pounds and I am down 6 inches. I lost a total of over 10 lbs. of fat and have gained muscle. I still need to up my water. I thought 2 litres of water was good but Joseph wants me to go upto 3 litres of water based on my exercise regime. My caloric intake has also gone down based on my weight loss.

I am very pleased with these results however I know it is just the beginning. I need to contunue to work hard and step it up a bit more. I feel that this is a really good start.

I now have to get new bras as I have lost an inch and half on my chest and all mine are to big for me now.

This is a great lead in to my next topic.

Staying on course:

This is not going to happen overnight and if you are looking for a quick fix it will never last. It is a process of continual growth.

You do not have to go over the top to get great results. But you to have to continue and be consistent. Fitness does not take anymore time that it takes to have a bath or prepare a meal. It you spend at least 30 minutes three times per week doing fitness activities you will be in better shape than 90% of the population.

In my next blog I will share with you some pratical tips.

I am now going to update my body composition and measurements.

Have a great weekend.

Betty.

No comments: