Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 99 to 107 - Dec. 16 to 24

Can you believe it has been over 100 days since I started my journey. I can't but it is true. To date I am 18 pounds lighter and I am feeling better. Except for a few back issues I am coming around. I really have enjoyed working with Joseph my trainer and I am looking forward to 2010.

I am been very busy lately ( it is Xmas time ) and tonight I am cooking dinner for my family and tomorrow I am cooking dinner for my family. I will be at my sisters tomorrow morning to see Daphne and Jesse open their gifts and then have Christmas breakfast with them. They will come over to my house on Christmas night, along with my friend Nancy, and we will be sitting down to our tradional primerib dinner with all the fixins.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I will be back to my regular blogging next week and will start my next blog with nutrition.

Please everyone have a safe and happy holiday season.

Betty

No comments: