Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 65 & 66 - Nov. 12 & 13

Well tomorrow my friend Cynthia and I leave for 1 week at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Princess All Suite Resort and Spa - Adults only. Can not wait. I will not be blogging at this time unless I can get access to a computer. So the next time you hear from me will be Sunday, Nov. 22.

This week Joseph really worked me out, I think he was trying to make up for next week when I will not be training with him. I am a little sore but nothing that a week on the beach won't cure. Cynthia and I are planning on hitting the gym and walking the beach and doing some aquatics so I will keep up the routine.

This is a great lead into my topic tonight:
Travel Fitness Tips:

1. Beat jet lag - get a 30 minute cardio workout as soon as you can upon arrival at your destination.

2. Eat as light as possible.

3. Drink as much water as possible. Plan on one 8 oz. bottle per hour travelled.

4. Get up and walk around on the plane as least once every hour.

5. Dress in loose fitting clothing.

6. Stay in hotels that have well-equippeed health clubs. It will make it easier for you to exercise.

7. Get a good workout within several hours before you travel. ( I did with Joseph this morning)

8. Use the time during an airport layover to do some walking.

9. Avoid alcohol and salty foods.

10. Experience will teach you some of your own.

That is all for tonight. Talk to you in a week.

Betty

No comments: